“A life worth living is a life worth storytelling.” – Gilang Agustiar
After the dark days in the past few months, I decided to stand up and start to aspire about my dreams again. I realized that the previous the previous “Bucket List” I made lacks something.
It lacks flexibility. It keeps getting smaller as I grow. Some list actually irrelevant and not inspiring me to achieve more.
And then, I found this “The Impossible List” by Joel Runyon from ImpossibleHQ. I think the idea of it may work to help me accountable to my own dreams.
I want a meaningful life and I realize that to create my life meaningful, I need to push myself beyond the limit. To keep progressing and enjoying the journey.
The impossible list itself is a list that evolves as you grow. It’s not about things that you want to do before you die, but it focuses on how you live.
Okay, without further ado, here’s mine:
Current Focuses (see: NOW)
Developing Productivity Journal by Arete Inc.
- Looking for Metagraf team. (if interested, chat me on Line: gilangagustiar)
- Semester 8 in College, it means final project!
- Focusing on having a healthier lifestyle (style, body fit, food diet)
- Graduate From College with Cum Laude.
- Married before 30 years old.
- Live abroad for 1 years (Maybe in US/UK).
- Build a huge library with >10.000 books collection.
- Build a personal development empire (Content, Product, Community, Event, & Academy).
- Help the life of 1000 youth through educational scholarship.
- Join 10-Day Vipassana Meditation.
- Join 1-Month Mindvalley University.
- Get my first Rp10.000.000
- Financial freedom before 25 years old
Dealing with the first failures
- Moonsoon Studio -> Lesson Learned: Passion, Priority, Human Resources
- Jotrek -> Lesson Learned: Team Capabilities, Commitment
- Get Rp5.000.000 profit/month
- Build a company with legal PT.
- Sell 1000 piece of a product
- Create a company with Rp1.000.000.000 valuation
- Create a service that serves huge company
Get 10.000 pageviews all time(http://metagraf.co) Get 50.000 pageviews of all time
- Get 100.000 pageviews of all time
Get 5.000 followers on Social Media(Line: @metagraf)
- Get 10.000 followers on Social Media
Build a personal blog(http://gilangagustiar.com)
- Create a youtube channel
Speaking in front of 200 peoples
- Alumni at Demo Day TBB Batch 3
- Geev Social Resolution Act Panelist
Speaking in front of a specific class
- Creative Thinking in Radio Kampus
- Journalism Class in Dreamcatcher Summit 2016
- Business Model Class in Ganesha Entrepreneur Sprint
- Speaking in TEDx Talk
- Share about content writing to a class
- Create my own writing workshop
- Run a 5k marathon
- Run a 10k marathon
- Get an ideal Body Mass Index
- Do 30 Pushups in a single set
- Do a 30 Sit-ups in a single set
- Start going to the gym
- Treadmill: 3KM/30 mins
- Read 100 Nonfiction Books (Current Progress: 82 Books)
- Read 50 Fiction Books (Current Progress: 6 Books)
- Read 1000 Books (Current Progress: 85 Books)
Track my reading progress here:
- Publish 100 original articles (Current Progress: 98 Articles)
- 60 Articles in Metagraf
- 35 Articles in this blog
- 1 Article in Ziliun
- 1 Article in Tech in Asia
- 3 Articles in ITB Website
- Write a novel about a hero’s journey
- Write my own autobiography
- Write a book about life principle
- Write a book about entrepreneurship
Remix 5 EDM songs(http://soundcloud.com/gilangagustiar) Compose my first song(Mystery by Gilang Agustiar – https://soundcloud.com/gilangagustiar/mystery-original-mix)
- Play Yiruma’s song in a piano
- Compose EDM song like Madeon/Porter Robinson
- Learn Adobe Illustrator
- Learn Adobe Premiere
- Learn Adobe After Effect
- Learn Logic Pro
- Learn to design a WordPress theme from scratch
- Learn to code mobile apps from scratch
- Learn about product photography
- Learn about landscape photography
- Learn about SEO & Content Marketing
- Learn about Front End Developer (HTML5, CSS3, JS, NodeJS, Angular, React JS, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Finish all videos from CrashCourse (
Philosophy, Psychology, Economy, World History)
- Finish 5 class from Udemy
- Finish “How to Start a Startup” Class by Sam Altmann
- Read & learn all resources from “The Only Entrepreneurship Lesson You Need (with Do/Don’t Reading List)“
- Watch 100 TED Talks
- Learn about eastern spiritual (Zen, Wabi Sabi, Taoism)
- Learn about western philosophy (Stoicism, Existentialism)
- Learn about psychology (positive psychology, behavioral psychology, personality psychology)
- Learn about personal branding & social media
- Learn about Life Design on Optimize.me
- Go without the internet for a month
- Go without a car for a month
- Count & document all my crap
- Own less than 300 things
Live without Social Media for 3 Months(April 2016-July 2016)
- Go Skydiving
- Go Bungee Jumping
- Go Paragliding
- Go Parasailing
- Climb a mountain
- Be on a TV
- Break a world record
- Photo in a bookstore with my first book
- Be featured in a major media
Events To Attend
- TED Talks
- The World Domination Summit
- Hustle Conference
TiA Conference(November 2015) Echelon(April 2016)
- Camp Nerd Fitness
- Youtube FanFest
Concert To Attend
- Joey Alexander Piano Concert
- London Philharmonic Orchestra
- Maroon 5 Concert
- Jason Mraz Concert
- Michael Buble Concert
Djakarta Warehouse Project(2014)
Places To Travel
- Travel to 10 big cities in Java
Jakarta(2013) Tangerang(Since I’m a little kid.)
Solo(May 2016) Jogjakarta(August 2016)
- Visit 10 world Heritages Sites by Unesco
- Visit every big island in Indonesia
- Visit 25 beach around the world
- Visit 10 countries in Asia
- Visit 10 countries in Europe
- Visit US
- Visit all continents in the world
- Visit all place in Lonely Planet’s Best In Travel
Place that I’ve been traveling to: